I N D U S T R Y O V E R V I E W

Suppliers: Tyco Fire Suppression Systems (Ansul), Fike Corporation, Xtralis (Vesda), Protectowire, Badger, Amerex, Firetrace, Minimax, Victaulic & Gamewell-FCI

Competitors: Simplex Grinnell, Hiller, Advanced Safety Systems, Keane, Cintas & Red Hawk

Service Area: 75% of our service is in the Boston Metro area, the remaining 25% is conducted outside of 495, including but not limited to: New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut & New York

Trends:

  • Green clean agent fire suppression systems continue to decline
  • Sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, restaurant systems & water mist systems continue to increase
  • Portable fire extinguishers remain flat with the potential to grow

Check out
Our recent
Case Study

See our testimonials

inspection-maintenance

Inspections &
Maintenance

design-installation

Design &
Installation

training-and-education

Training &
Education

products-equipment

Products &
Manufacturers

OUR MANUFACTURERS

edwards united technologies

edwards united technologies

fike

fike

Kidde

Kidde

ansul

ansul

Gamewell

Gamewell

vesda

vesda

protectowire

protectowire

signifire

signifire

pyrochem

pyrochem

firetrace

firetrace

amerex

amerex

Badger

Badger